LEAP: Live, Empowered, Aware, and on Purpose with Infinite Possibilities is a program about living life more consciously and deliberately. It is about creating amazing, sustainable change in your life through the power of YOU! Integrating some of the latest brain research, guided meditations, and utilizing creative activities, this program is based on the principles in the book, Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams, by New York Times best selling author, Mike Dooley. Infinite Possibilities: LEAP! with Infinite Possibilities takes the participant on a journey to explore their thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and so much more so that they may live a more deliberate, joy filled, empowered life!
This program can be customize designed and delivered in a variety of formats depending on the needs and desires of those in the class. Live, Empowered, Aware, and on Purpose! with Infinite Possibilities is divided into ten different sessions, typically taught over the course of:
- ten, 90 minute sessions
- six, 2.5 hour sessions
- three half day sessions
- one full day seminar
Key Takeaways of Live, Empowered, Aware, and on Purpose! with Infinite Possibilities
Everyone who goes through this program will come away with:
- An understanding of how to identify your limiting beliefs, so you can move past barriers and attract more of what you want into your life (Love, Health, Money… you name it!)
- Basic knowledge of the latest neural science research and how science and spirituality are not separate, in fact one cannot exist with the other!
- Priceless tools and resources for destroying negativity, creating happiness NOW, and having better relationships and connection in all areas of your life.
- A deeper, more trusting connection to your inner self
- A sense of knowing that everything you desire is within your reach, and knowledge of how to attain it so that you can live more free immediately, and can find pleasure and joy in every moment.
Live, Empowered, Aware, and on Purpose
with Infinite Possibilities
Based on The New York Times, best-selling book by Mike Dooley – Infinite Possibilities
Key Points and Benefits
Session 1 – Preface/Introduction
- Life is magical.
- We are powerful.
- Everyone can succeed, no matter who, no matter what.
Benefits: Sets the stage for active participation while creating a safe environment where participants feel open to share without judgment.
Sessions 2 & 3 – Thoughts Become Things
- ‘Thoughts Become Things’ is the starting point of creating any type of sustainable change.
- You don’t have to be positive 24/7 to have a happy.
- Practice a creative visualization exercise once a day.
Benefits: Connects the dots between previous success and how we can begin to leverage our thoughts more consistently to move/change various aspects of our lives.
Sessions 3 & 4 – Beliefs
- Your beliefs hide behind your opinions about life, people, happiness, etc.
- Your beliefs shape your thoughts, and therefore your life.
- You can change your beliefs by changing your thoughts, words, and actions.
Benefits: Participants are able to understand the connection between their thoughts and beliefs and how they interact with each other. Participants leverage previous successes in making this connection and then by identifying limiting beliefs that may be holding them back.
Sessions 4 & 5- Emotions
- Our emotions are the product of our beliefs and perceptions.
- Emotions are life’s feedback system.
- Unpleasant emotions can point to limiting beliefs about certain situations.
Benefits: This topic demonstrates for participants how to have increased awareness (not necessarily control) about their emotions and how to shift their thinking to move towards more positive emotions. Participants learn how to troubleshoot emotional reactions to stressors and identify limiting beliefs. In doing so they are better equipped to ‘respond’ in challenging situations, not’ react’.
Session 6 – Mindfulness/Meditation
- Everyone can be mindful/meditate
- Cultivating a practice of mindfulness/meditations allows us to respond not react to situations.
- A practice of mindfulness/meditation allows us to see the ‘truths’ of our emotions.
Benefits: Participants begin to understand that all answers to the questions they have, the clarity they are seeking, can be found by setting some time to become still and go within. When we seek advice from others regarding personal challenges, their answers will come from THEIR perspective of you and the specific situation. A practice of mindfulness enables us to control our emotions while honoring their presence.
Session 7 – Instincts and Hunches, Dreams and Desires
- Instincts and hunches are from our intuitive nature.
- Our goals (visions), dreams (desires) are windows into the future.
- We all have intuition/gut instincts that guide us.
Benefits: Participants identify how instincts and hunches have been a part of everyday life. They begin to understand how these instincts and hunches can have a dramatic impact on attaining change in their life. We connect them to their dreams and desires so they begin to understand the BIG picture in how attaining a Dream and Desire has a ripple effect that allow others to attain their dreams and goals.
Session 8 – Faith in your own Power!
- Faith is having confidence is something you cannot see. It is having confidence in you and is attained through learning, experience, and choice.
- Even amidst uncertainty we can still live deliberately.
- Faith is about the personal power you have to create your life and make any changes necessary for your dreams to come true.
Benefits: Participants have the opportunity to explore where faith currently exists in their life and how it has supported past accomplishments and experiences where dreams came true. They also explore the fact that they are the source for their own personal power in creating change in their lives regardless of current circumstances. Participants learn how their prior experience and understanding factor into their faith in self.
Session 9 – Taking Action
- For creating major life changes, taking action is necessary.
- You don’t have to know HOW your goal/dream will come true.
- By taking action, you are creating possibilities-infinite possibilities!
Benefits: Shows participants how to connect with previous successes and actions taken towards those successes. Powerfully demonstrates how action creates opportunity. Participants begin to map out action steps they can take from where they are now.
Session 10 – The ‘Why’ Factor
- Life is an adventure into learning and happiness.
- The meaning or purpose of life is simply to live it.
- Success boils down to vision, belief, and actions.
Benefits: Participants gain an understanding of what drives the adventure of life. They learn that challenges are a part of the journey and it is how we meet those challenges that determine where we land, especially when it comes to creating change.
“What synchs in the brain, links in the brain.”
-Dr. Joe Dispenza
“In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”
– Nikos Kazantzakis
To sign up for a class or to inquire about future bookings, please visit my Training Page.